Grand River Rubber & Plastics Co.:
- Supplies products that conform to established requirements and understood expectations.
Commits to a company-wide program for continuous measurable improvement.
The fact that Grand River Rubber and Plastics Co. is ISO 9001:2008 registered is just one indication of our commitment to quality. From management to each and every employee, quality is part of our everyday business practice. Our goal is to consistently exceed our customers’ expectations. This commitment to quality is a condition of employment for all of us.
We recognize that quality cannot be inspected into the product, rather it must be built in to each step of the production process. With Real-Time Online Statistical Process Control (SPC) we reduce variation in a process before defects are produced.
Our lot-control system insures full traceability from raw materials to final inspection. Through continuous quality improvement we are able to respond with innovative refinements to produce superior products.
Our Quality and Measurement Systems include:
- Real time online SPC
- Advanced laser, x-ray and optical inspection systems
- Lot-control archiving for traceability of production and material information
- PPAP capabilities
- Functional application testing
- ISO 9001:2008 registered quality system